MY FIRST TIME ON ANDROID





So now you've gotten for yourself an android device. Feels cool  right? One thing is certain, you are most likely going to stay awake the first night you got the phone. Or have you experienced that already?

So what was the first thing(s) you do after the purchase of your android?
What apps readily come to your mind to install into a fresh phone?

As for me, it's simple. I just root the device. That's the first thing I do. I'm not encouraging you to do same unless you know what you are doing and are willing to accept the consequences. This is because you immediately void your warranty and cannot return the phone if there's a system malfunction.


Next thing i do, restore my apps backup. I do this with Titanium Backup. I never like losing my apps, so i always take a backup from my former android device.

Next thing, sign in into my Gmail, restore my contacts and update some (necessary apps). I'd also install my antitheft software simultaneously. Security is paramount and i wouldn't want to lose my new device for any reason.

Now it's your turn to share your opinion. What are the first things you do when you get a new android smartphone? What apps are really indispensable to you which you are likely not going to miss?

But what if it was your first time on android? What did you do initially? How complicated was the android system? What were your impressions?

HAVE YOUR SAY!
Share:

3 comments:

  1. The Custom recovery is very important,
    I like the Philz recovery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TWRP is nice too, especially the latest 3.0 version.
      Thanks for your response!

      Delete
  2. I think we can do rooting better with Philz.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on facebook

Monetize your blog

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Translate This Page