[ROM] [MT6582/92] [5.1.1] [FINAL] RESURRECTION REMIX FOR INNJOO FIRE PLUS 3G

Screenshot%2Bfrom%2B2016-02-22%2B13-27-1


Introducing yet again, another lollipop ROM for the InnJoo fire Plus 3G.
The ROM is based on the latest Bugless CM12.1 and comes with a whole lot of features and customizations.
This build [final-2] was ported to the InnJoo Fire Plus 3G by my friend Tadek and further improvements have been added by me (for the same device) as a flashable zip.
This is simply the bomb, if I were you, I would be flashing this ROM in the next minute.
The ROM can be ported to other devices running KitKat with kernel 3.4.xx

The SOURCE ROM has been POWERED  BY: www.mtkroms.com


The ROM does not support FMRadio for now, and the patch provided may not solve the issue. Update would be made as soon as it becomes possible.

[UPDATE] Xposed is now fully supported. Simply install and flash the Xposed packages provided.


FEATURES
- Super smooth
- HD games support
- HD video support
- FM, GPS, HOTSPOT, USSD, OFFLINE CHARGING, all fixed!
- Stable
- Apps2SD working fine
- Quick bootup time
- and so much more...

NOTE: After a successful bootup, goto
Settings >
> Enable Developer Options (About phone > Build number > tap 7 times)
> Enable Advanced reboot and grant SuperUserb access to APPS AND ADB.

Go back to Settings > Configuration > Miscellaneous > Set linux to permissive




CREDITS
  • AJIT GURAYA
  • TEAM ROGER THAT
  • XTREME PORTING TEAM
  • WAPKING
  • TAREK SADEK

                                                                  ROM LINKS 

1.MT6582 (MUST PORT FIRST)
DOWNLOAD GAPPS and flash after successfully booting the ROM
Follow the instructions to flash the ROM here

DOWLOAD FIX  (FM may not work)

DOWNLOAD XPOSED+INSTALLER  - Mega link (Unzip file first and flash separately)
Xposed - Google Drive link

Screenshot_2016-02-21-22-04-43.png        Screenshot_2016-02-21-22-04-38.png






Share:

3 comments:

  1. There were a few bugs I would like to reprt
    report*
    1- Keeping the flashlight on and leaving it to automatically turn off actually stops the flashlight and the camera.
    2- I can't open the download manager, it says, com.android.media has stopeed working
    3- My phone got stuck on "Turning on Wi-Fi" , The Wi-Fi wouldn't turn on and I had to factory reset my phone
    4- I wiped my phone's cache because of the Wi-Fi problem but the only thing that changed was that my file manager wasn't shoowing me my files anymore so I had to factory reset my phone again.
    The flashlight issue was the same thing and I had to factory reset my phone that time, too.
    Please work on these bugs,

    And I can't delete multiple photos from my gallery, I had to download a gallery app from pllaystore in order to do it, there is no marking option in gallery
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not able to switch data sim in sim manager

    ReplyDelete
  3. has the rom succesivley worked for any one?

    ReplyDelete

Like us on facebook

Monetize your blog

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Translate This Page