[ROM] [MT6592] [5.1.1] CM12.1 BUGLESS V2.2

cm12-1-2.jpg 



cm12-1-1.jpg 




screenshot-2016-02-15-05.png


Introducing Cyanogen Mod 12.1, Android Lollipop custom ROM for the Innjoo_Fire_Plus_3G. Since the company doesn't want to release an upgrade for the phone, then we can be a step ahead of them with this Bugless CM12.1 ROM. Download, flash and enjoy. The ROM is based on pure Lollipop 5.1.

BASE ROM SOURCE: www.mtkroms.com 
   

NOTE: THE ROM IS FULLY BUGLESS AND STABLE. HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES IN FLASHING/USING THE ROM, THEN COMMENT BELOW OR VIA FACEBOOK.

 Don't know how to flash ROMs? Follow the instructions to flash the ROM here

Download ROM - MT6592 (PORTED FOR INJOO FIRE PLUS 3G)

DOWNLOAD GAPPS, flash after successfully booting the ROM.

DOWNLOAD AND FLASH XPOSED (IF NEEDED)  
Share:

8 comments:

  1. Hi! D'wapking. Tanx for all ur gr8 efforts in bringing us dis custom roms. U're duely appreciated. I av alittle request: pls could u port Exodus ROM to Infinix HotNote 16 2, or teach me how to modify d one I've already dwnlded. Actually, I've tried both Samsung Note5 evolution ROM & Exodus ROM on my HotNote 16 2, but got stuck on the custom boot logo of d various custom ROMs. I love ur custom ROMs too much,& I want dat Exodus ROM to work on my Hot Note 16 2. Pls kindly help me out: can't wait to hear back from u! Tanx a gr8 deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just port kernel, hwcomposer.mt6592.so and libMali.so (follow the guide provided in the post if you don't know how). That would be sufficient to boot the ROM. Also replace "/etc/firmware" folder in order to receive network signals..
      Follow the rest of the provided guidelines to fix any other issue.

      Delete
  2. The above fone specs is Infinix Hot Note 16GB ROM, 2GB RAM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the phone is not upgraded to Lollipop yet? Because this ROM is meant for kitkat devices running on kernel 3.4.67. If you've upgraded the phone, then use the kernel of the former KitKat ROM.

      Delete
  3. I have contacted you on FB as well as on your post of resurrection remix about the bugs. You haven't replied me yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that. Please reflash the RR ROM by performing a clean flash

      Delete
  4. You haven't replied me yet.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on facebook

Monetize your blog

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Translate This Page